Vikings? Northern lights? Yes please.

Vikings, northern lights and cold, I can think in one country with this characteristics... yes, Iceland. 
I don't know why I've been attracted to this country for so many years maybe is because Iceland is a small country who has a lot of admirable things like how they preserve his culture, I mean Icelanders can read Vikings texts because his language hasn't change that much and most people believe in trolls  (What country has that??) or the use of  sustainable energy in almost everything (except transport). I'd love to know more about the culture, language, visit the museum, go through the geyser and my final point to get in there is just personal taste but I need to mention this, Iceland has winter like, the 365 days of the year and DUDE I LOVE WINTER AND FREEZE TO MY BONES (truly). #TeamWinter. 
I like to visit the country first and MAYBE in the future live in there. I just want to leave from Latinamerica as soon as possible. 









Comentarios