My best concert.

 I went to so many concerts in my life (I'm a fan of every type of music) but, I have to admit...Justin Bieber's concert on October, 15th of 2011 in Estadio Nacional, it's my favorite one because I was obsessed with Justin since 2009 to 2014 (even I called my dog Justin) and it was an odyssey to go there, literally. I wanted to go sooo bad to his concert BUT I had two problems, that day was my 12th birthday AND  I did my first communion (yes, I'm an angel) so I ran from the church to the stadium. At that time I was a "believer" so I knew EVERY song of his career and obviously I sang, cried and scream for two hours straight (no joke). This guy sings incredible and his choreographies was AMAZING, I was like "WOW, I need to learn that type of dance", I think that was the main reason of why I loved him so much, besides the fact he is extremely handsome and I thought that he seems like a good person. 

Unfortunately, I don't have any photo or video of that day because I tried to enjoy the concert and the moment was unforgettable. 


Comentarios